Assessment and Treatment across the Lifespan
We are pleased to be able to provide assessment and treatment for autism spectrum disorders. LBP utilizes evidence-based practices rooted in principles of behaviorism. Services that are offered include:
- Comprehensive diagnostic assessment(cognitive, achievement, social communication and behavior, adaptive behavioral functioning, and parent/teacher rating scales)
- Psychoeducation about diagnosis, treatment interventions, and accessing educational/vocational services
- Parent training regarding behavior management
- Individual treatment (behavioral/cognitive-behavioral – “CBT”)
- Group treatment (social skills and CBT for co-occurring anxiety and depression)
- School observation
- Collaboration with school personnel
- Speech and language services
LBP is an Autism Scholarship Provider.
Any student who has been identified by his/her school district as a child with autism and for whom the district has created an Individualized Education Program (IEP) qualifies for the Autism Scholarship Program. For more comprehensive information, please refer to the Ohio Department of Education at ode.state.oh.us.
Each individual with autism spectrum disorder is unique. LBP’s mission is to identify each individual’s strengths, as well as to develop a customized treatment plan to help overcome obstacles and skills deficits to reach one’s full potential.