While we are sad to bid farewell to Erica Sesco who is moving out of the area, we are very happy to welcome Hannah Postolka to our team! Feel free to stop by the front desk to get to know Hannah and hear about her growing animal farm that includes two cats, one dog, and a 4 foot corn snake!
Are you a parent looking to:
- Find more joy in parenting.
- Reduce your stress.
- Build & maintain healthy relationships.
- Practice better self-care.
- Give your family your best self.
Join us for a 1-1/2 hour session with clinical psychologist, Dr. Suzanne Smith, to gain effective skills and build your confidence as a parent.
When: Second Thursday of each month
Where: Linden BP
Cost: $75 per 90-minute session
FREE YOURSELF FROM WORRIES:
MAKING STRESS WORK FOR YOU
- Do you feel anxious, worried, or overwhelmed?
- Is stress putting a strain on your relationships or work?
- Are you tired of feeling exhausted & drained?
Join this new weekly therapy group led by Dr. Suzanne Smith (clinical health psychologist) to help you gain a sense of calm and feel like your best self.
- Proven strategies utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Mindfulness-based practice
- Customized treatment interventions to match your goals
- Learn specfic skills each week that will improve your day to day experiences
When: Each Monday in June from 5:00-6:00pm
Cost: $500 for the series, Includes one 30 minute individual consultation & four group sessions
Call LindenBP to register or learn more: 440/250-9880
During your next visit to LindenBP, you’ll be treated with fabulous, original artwork on display by a local artist we appreciate & support.
Molly Marvar is a born and raised Cleveland native, and currently resides happily in Lakewood. She has always been creative, pursuing different paths that highlight her passions for writing, learning, reading, and art. She attended Cleveland State University for psychology and the National Institute of Whole Health in Massachusetts for certiﬁcation as a holistic health coach. Currently, Molly taps into her joy by bartending in the Flats, writing about psychology and sociology from a service industry perspective in her blog “From Across My Bar,” providing holistic wellness services and Reiki through her small practice called Illuminated Wellness, serving as a member of the Board of Directors of Preterm Cleveland, participating in community engagement and activism that advances women’s rights, and creating artwork through painting and drawing. Her artwork reﬂects little pieces of her heart and soul, and she hopes to have a positive impact on the world one thoughtful, creative piece at a time
BUILDING MOMS UP:
Foundations for Greater Skills & Confidence
- Searching for parenting strategies that actually work?
- Want to feel more satisfaction in parenting?
- Looking to share the highs and lows of motherhood?
- Tired of sifting through parenting book
Join this monthly seminar led by Dr. Victoria Norton (pediatric clinical psychologist) & Dr. Suzanne Smith (clinical health psychologist) to help you become a more confident, effective parenting while building connections with other moms.
- Expert guidance in a small group setting tailored to your needs
- Proven strategies to help you become your best self and a more skillful parent
- Key points from one of our favorite parenting books
1st Wednesday of each month 9:30am – 11:00am
Continental breakfast will be served
Cost for each seminar is $200
We are thrilled to continue to share expand our team and services!
Erin Theodore will be joining Mary at the front desk. She is an Avon Lake resident and mother of two children. There’s a lot to learn so we want to say thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as Erin settles in.
You will be seeing and hearing about new groups and programs that we are offering.
- Dr. Smith is excited to be offering marital therapy, or a “relationship check-up”, for couples who desire getting a stronger connection and rebuilding their friendship.
- Dr. King is offering C.O.D.I. , Celebrating Our Diverse Identities: An LGBTQ+ Affirmative Group for Teens, a program for any teen who self-identifies as having a “diverse identity” and is experiencing emotional distress (anxiety, depression, lonliness/isolation).
- Dr. Burkhart is providing comprehensive assessment and treatment services to children who are on the autism spectrum and their families.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
We want to express our sincere gratitude to the individuals and families who have allowed us to be on their journey! What an incredible honor it is to do so!
We are so grateful to be settled into our new location! It is an exciting time as our newer team members are able to offer their expertise, serve our families, and expand our services.
We are thrilled to have our first group, Ready, Set, RELAX! begin later this month. There will also be several other groups and seminars in the months ahead, including Getting Gifted: An Interactive Parenting Seminar, Taking Charge (a group for kids with attentional difficulties), and Fostering Friendships (a social skills group). Please check our website or call us if you are interested in learning more.
We are thrilled to add two consulting Speech and Language Pathologists, Sara Arnold, M.S., CCCC/SLP and Holly Taylor, MA CCC/SLP. They are both wonderfully skillful and will each play a unique role in the services offered to our families. Please see their bios to learn more about them.
We are so grateful to have had Andrea Bucci as a central part of our team over the past several years! We are so very sad to see her go, but at the same time excited for her as she starts a new position at Hyland Software.